Rawlings HOH Mark of a Pro 11.25″ Baseball Glove: SPNP2-2GW
This glove has a shell (backing and palm) that is created from selections of the same leather that goes into building an authentic Heart of the Hide from Rawlings!
This glove is built in an 11.25″ length which will make it a perfect companion for use at middle infield (SS and 2B). As well, the fit is a little snugger than a traditional Heart of the Hide glove. This makes it a great glove for early and pre-teen players. However, the fit is not so small that adult hands won’t fit in it. It will probably just be a little snugger on an adult hand.
The NP2 design allows for a flatter pocket that will create a quick transfer for fielders and will close thumb to index or middle finger.
Rawlings has been making high-quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts. They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Softer Than Traditional Heart Of The Hide Gloves)
- Colorway: Gray | White | Red Lacing
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit Some Adult Hands)
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection And Comfort
- Soft Heart of the Hide Quality Leather Shell And Webbing | Inside Of Glove Is Made From Same Materials As Rawlings R9 Gloves
- 11.25 Inch Length
- NP2 Pattern – 11.25 Inch Length. Flattest Infield Pocket At A Standard Width. Closes Thumb To Index And Middle Fingers.
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (Second Base and Shortstop)
- Conventional Open Backing
- Leather Reinforced Palm Pad Reduces Shock To The Hand
- The Mark Of A Pro Palm Stamp
There are no reviews yet.