Rawlings HOH Mark of a Pro 11.25″ Baseball Glove: SPNP2-2BG
Come to JustGloves and get an HOH Mark of a Pro! JustGloves is the only location selling this unique glove that combines quality leather and softness!
Within the Rawlings factory, they often find themselves with pieces of leather that were intended for a Heart of the Hide glove, but the pieces are not large enough to build a Heart of the Glove while following the detailed directions for building that particular glove. Instead of throwing out these pieces of leather, Rawlings has agreed to combine these Heart of the Hide leather pieces together to create the gloves within the HOH Mark of a Pro series.
With this specific glove, there will be multiple pieces of Heart of the Hide quality leather (or even better leather) that are combined together to create the catching surface of the glove. The back of the glove will also be built from Heart of the Hide quality (or better) leather too. However, the webbing and inside of the glove will be constructed from leather that is more similar to what is used when a Rawlings R9 baseball glove is built.
Overall, when you have a glove built in this manner, the shell will provide the durability needed to last multiple seasons of use. However, the inside of the glove is soft enough that the break-in period should not be overbearing! These are great gloves for younger players or adults that want something they can get on the field quickly, but can also use for a long time!
Lastly, this specific glove is built in the short 11.25″ length and is a great candidate for use at 2B or SS on a baseball field. As well, Rawlings makes it in the NP style of glove. This means it will close from thumb-to-index/middle finger. This closure will create a small pocket, but will work great for middle infielders as it allows the player to make quick glove flips and fast glove-to-hand exchanges!
Ball gloves from Rawlings just ooze with craftsmanship and lore. Rawlings has been around for many years and they know a thing or two about what it takes to make customers loyal for life. One of the ways they do that is by extending a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date on all their gloves. There are a few exceptions to the 12-month policy as they do NOT cover gloves that have been put in a microwave/oven, over-oiled gloves or gloves with broken laces. If you have a Rawlings glove that was purchased from JustGloves and you feel something is wrong with it, please reach out to our Glove Experts at JustGloves. They will get you set up with the information for reaching out to Rawlings!
- Free Shipping
- 11.25 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infield Use (2B & SS)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Softer & Easier To Break In Than Traditional Heart Of The Hide Gloves)
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit Some Adult Hands | Wrist Lacing Is Pre-Adjusted To The Largest Size Setting)
- NP2 Pattern – 11.25 Inch Length. Flattest Infield Pocket Depth. But Width Of Pocket Should Be Standard. Closes Thumb To Index and Middle Fingers.
- Soft Heart of the Hide Leather Shell (Could Be Even Higher Quality) | Web And Inside Of Glove Are Made Of Same Materials As Rawlings R9 Gloves
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Red Laces
- Index Finger Pad On The Shell Backing For Protection & Comfort
- Conventional Open Back
- Leather Reinforced Palm Pad Reduces Shock To The Hand
- HOH Mark Of A Pro – Heart Of The Hide Quality (Or Better) Leather Creates The Shell. R9 Quality Leather Creates The Web & The Hand Slot. Should Be Softer Than Traditional Heart Of The Hides. Palm Engraving Reads [The Mark Of A Pro].
There are no reviews yet.