Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G Speed Shell 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PROR314-2TCSS
This Heart of the Hide R2G will get into game-ready shape fast and should last for many seasons!
No glove out there exemplifies baseball lore quite like the Rawlings Heart of the Hide. When you see a glove that has the famed snorting bull in the palm, you know that you are dealing with baseball glove greatness!
Rawlings constructs the shell of their Heart of the Hide gloves with top-grade U.S. Steerhide and this material will be able to handle the rigors of a grueling high school, college or summer season. And to match the shell’s quality, the glove’s hand slot is made from a deer-tanned cowhide that will be extra comfortable on a player’s hand!
This 11.5″ infield glove will work really well at 2B and SS. However, it could easily be taken over to 3B and dominate. Be sure and note that the backing of the glove is constructed from Speed Shell material that should be lightweight & durable!
Lastly, this is an R2G (Ready 2 Go) model that should only require 35% of the break-in to be done by the player after they receive it. As long as you give the glove some attention, it should be ready to take into a game pretty quickly!
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (2B, SS & 3B)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (R2G Gloves Receive Extra Factory Softening + A Re-Engineered Heel Pad To Help Cut Down On The Needed Break-In Time | R2Gs Only Require 35% Player Break-In)
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Rawlings’ Standard Finger Stalls + A Narrow 6.5 Inch to 7 Inch Wrist Opening | Will Still Fit Some Adult Hands)
- 314 Pattern – 11.5 Inch Length. Slightly Deeper Pocket Than The Flat NP Gloves And Wider Pocket Than The 200 Gloves. Double Welting On Finger Backs. Closes Thumb To Middle And 4th Finger.
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining Improves Comfort For The Hand Inside The Glove
- Colorway: Blonde | Tan | Black
- Conventional Open Back
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Padding For The Back Of The Wrist While In The Glove
- Speed Shell Backing – Synthetic Material Inserted In Place Of Regular Leather On The Glove’s Backing Reduces Weight Without Compromising Durability
There are no reviews yet.