Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G Speed Shell 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PROR204-8BWSS
Get after this soft Heart of the Hide infield glove that shouldn’t take much effort to get game-ready!
No glove out there exemplifies baseball lore quite like the Rawlings Heart of the Hide. When you see a glove that has the famed snorting bull in the palm, you know that you are dealing with baseball glove greatness!
Rawlings constructs the catching surface of their Heart of the Hide gloves with top-grade U.S. Steerhide and this material will be able to handle the rigors of a grueling high school, college or summer season. And to match the catching surface’s quality, the glove’s hand slot is made from a deer-tanned cowhide that will be extra comfortable on a player’s hand!
This 11.5″ model will have a backing made of Rawlings’ Speed Shell material. That material will replace the regular Heart of the Hide leather on the backing of the glove and make the glove lighter in weight while not sacrificing durability. As well, the closed web of this infield glove will give it a unique look!
Be sure and note that this glove will have standard-sized finger stalls, but the wrist will be adjusted to a snugger setting. This fitting will make it more enticing for adolescent and teenaged players, but it will still work for a lot of adult hands. And with the glove being an R2G (Ready 2 Go) it will be pre-softened by Rawlings’ and only require 35% of the break-in to be done by the player!
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (2B, SS & 3B)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Extra Factory Softening + A Re-Engineered Heel Pad Help Cut Down On The Needed Break-In Time | Ready 2 Go Gloves Only Require 35% Player Break-In)
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Rawlings’ Standard Finger Stalls + A 6.5 Inch to 7 Inch Wrist Opening | Will Still Fit Some Adult Hands)
- Single-Piece, Closed Web
- 204 Pattern – 11.5 Inch Length. Deepest Pocket And Standard Palm Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky.
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining Improves Comfort For The Hand Inside The Glove
- Colorway: Black | White | Light Blue Laces
- Conventional Open Back
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Padding For The Back Of The Wrist While In The Glove
- Speed Shell Backing – Synthetic Material Inserted In Place Of Regular Leather On The Glove’s Backing Reduces Weight Without Compromising Durability
There are no reviews yet.