Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G Contour Fit Speed Shell 12.5″ Baseball Glove: PROR3028U-6C
Rawlings has delivered the quintessential outfield glove for young players that desire to have a top-quality glove on their hand!
No glove out there exemplifies baseball lore quite like the Rawlings Heart of the Hide. When you see a glove that has the famed snorting bull in the palm, you know that you are dealing with baseball glove greatness!
Rawlings constructs the shell of their Heart of the Hide gloves with top-grade U.S. Steerhide and this material will be able to handle the rigors of a grueling travel slate of baseball games. And to match the shell’s quality, the glove’s hand slot is made from a deer-tanned cowhide that will be extra comfortable on a player’s hand!
This Heart of the Hide packs a real wallop in regard to technology that will allow the glove to break in fast and be used by younger players. To make the glove softer, Rawlings works with the leather a little bit more at their factory to ensure that it is easier to get ready for game-play. They also go ahead and thin out the heel pad of the glove which will further cut down on the time needed to get the glove into game-ready shape. And to make sure that young players can use this glove, they make it with their Contour Fit which gives it more narrow and lowered finger stalls, an adjusted back opening and an overall smaller hand opening.
This will be an excellent selection of glove for a young player that is already specializing in the outfield. The 12.5″ length will give a fielder plenty of reach out in the big green ocean!
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Outfielders
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (R2G Gloves Receive Extra Factory Softening + A Re-Engineered Heel Pad To Help Cut Down On The Needed Break-In Time | R2Gs Only Require 35% Player Break-In)
- Designed To Fit An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Contour Fit Has Narrow & Lowered Finger Stalls, An Adjusted Back Opening & A Smaller 6.5 – 7.0 Inch Wrist Opening)
- 3028 Pattern – 12.50 Inch Length. Average Pocket Depth And Slightly More Narrow Pocket Width Compared To A 3038 Pattern Glove. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger and Pinky.
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining Improves Comfort For The Hand Inside The Glove
- Colorway: Blonde | Black
- Conventional Open Back
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Padding For The Back Of The Wrist While In The Glove
- Speedshell Backing – Synthetic Material Inserted In Place Of Regular Leather On The Glove’s Backing Reduces Weight Without Compromising Durability
There are no reviews yet.