Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G Contour Fit 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PROR234U-2C
This Heart of the Hide R2G Contour Fit glove will allow young stars the chance to effectively use a high-quality glove early in their career!
No glove out there exemplifies baseball lore quite like the Rawlings Heart of the Hide. When you see a glove that has the famed snorting bull in the palm, you know that you are dealing with baseball glove greatness!
Rawlings constructs the shell of their Heart of the Hide gloves with top-grade U.S. Steerhide and this material will be able to handle the rigors of a grueling travel slate of baseball games. And to match the shell’s quality, the glove’s hand slot is made from a deer-tanned cowhide that will be extra comfortable on a player’s hand!
This Heart of the Hide packs a real wallop in regard to technology that will allow the glove to break in fast and be used by younger players. To make the glove softer, Rawlings works with the leather a little bit more at their factory to ensure that it is easier to get ready for game-play. They also go ahead and thin out the heel pad of the glove which will further cut down on the time needed to get the glove into game-ready shape. And to make sure that young players can use this glove, they make it with their Contour Fit which gives it more narrow and lowered finger stalls, an adjusted back opening and an overall smaller hand opening.
Definitely grab this 11.50″ infield glove if you are shopping for a young baseball player that is wanting to get into the Heart of the Hide gloves a little earlier!
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (2B, SS & 3B)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Extra Factory Softening + A Re-Engineered Heel Pad Help Cut Down On The Needed Break-In Time | Ready 2 Go Gloves Only Require 35% Player Break-In)
- Designed To Fit An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Contour Fit Has Narrow & Lowered Finger Stalls, An Adjusted Back Opening & A Smaller 6.5 – 7.0 Inch Wrist Opening)
- 234 Pattern – 11.5 Inch Length. Deepest Pocket And Standard Palm Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky. A 234 Is Completed With Double Welting On The Finger Backs To Promote Long Lasting Shape.
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining Improves Comfort For The Hand Inside The Glove
- Colorway: Blonde | Navy Welting & Lacing
- Conventional Open Backing
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Padding For The Back Of The Wrist While In The Glove
There are no reviews yet.