Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G Contour Fit 11.25″ Baseball Glove: PROR312U-2R
Get a special Heart of the Hide designed specifically for a young ballplayer that plays middle infield and has a smaller hand!
No glove out there exemplifies baseball lore quite like the Rawlings Heart of the Hide. When you see a glove that has the famed snorting bull in the palm, you know that you are dealing with baseball glove greatness!
Rawlings constructs the shell of their Heart of the Hide gloves with top-grade U.S. Steerhide and this material will be able to handle the rigors of a grueling travel slate of baseball games. And to match the shell’s quality, the glove’s hand slot is made from a deer-tanned cowhide that will be extra comfortable on a player’s hand!
This Heart of the Hide packs a real wallop in regard to technology that will allow the glove to break in fast and be used by younger players. To make the glove softer, Rawlings works with the leather a little bit more at their factory to ensure that it is easier to get ready for game-play. They also go ahead and thin out the heel pad of the glove which will further cut down on the time needed to get the glove into game-ready shape. And to make sure that young players can use this glove, they make it with their Contour Fit which gives it more narrow and lowered finger stalls, an adjusted back opening and an overall smaller hand opening.
This 11.25″ glove will be a stalwart at 2B and SS. The length will allow it to have a shallower pocket and a young infielder will be able to easily pull the ball from the glove!
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 11.25 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (2B & SS)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (R2G Gloves Receive Extra Factory Softening + A Re-Engineered Heel Pad To Help Cut Down On The Needed Break-In Time | R2Gs Only Require 35% Player Break-In)
- Designed To Fit An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Contour Fit Has Narrow & Lowered Finger Stalls, An Adjusted Back Opening & A Smaller 6.5 – 7.0 Inch Wrist Opening)
- 312 Pattern – 11.25 Inch Length. Slightly Deeper Pocket Than The Flat NP Gloves And Wider Pocket Than The 200 Gloves. Double Welting On Finger Backs. Closes Thumb To Middle And 4th Finger.
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining Improves Comfort For The Hand Inside The Glove
- Colorway: Royal Blue | Columbia Blue
- Conventional Open Back
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Padding For The Back Of The Wrist While In The Glove
There are no reviews yet.