Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G 12.5″ Baseball First Base Mitt: PRORFM18-10BC
Get a Heart of the Hide 1B mitt to improve your game at first base. Better yet, get a Heart of the Hide R2G that comes pre-softened!
No glove out there exemplifies baseball lore quite like the Rawlings Heart of the Hide. When you see a glove that has the famed snorting bull in the palm, you know that you are dealing with baseball glove greatness!
Rawlings constructs the shell of their Heart of the Hide gloves with top-grade U.S. Steerhide and this material will be able to handle the rigors of a grueling high school, college or summer season. And to match the shell’s quality, the glove’s hand slot is made from a deer-tanned cowhide that will be extra comfortable on a player’s hand!
This first base mitt is going to give you what you need to snag every wandering throw that is tossed your way by an infielder. The 12.5″ length will make the glove especially long and the single-post web will secure the ball nicely right in the web!
Lastly, this is an R2G (Ready 2 Go) model that should only require 35% of the break-in to be done by the player after they receive it. As long as you give the glove some attention, it should be ready to take into a game pretty quickly!
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended Exclusively For Use At First Base
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (R2G Gloves Receive Extra Factory Softening + A Re-Engineered Heel Pad To Help Cut Down On The Needed Break-In Time | R2Gs Only Require 35% Player Break-In)
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Single Post, Double Bar Web
- FM18 Pattern – 12.50 Inch Length. Designed With A Deep Pocket And Standard Width. Also, Has The Popular Single Post Webbing.
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining Improves Comfort For The Hand Inside The Glove
- Colorway: Blonde | Black | Grey Lacing
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection & Comfort
- Conventional Open Back
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Padding For The Back Of The Wrist While In The Glove
There are no reviews yet.