Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G 11.75″ Baseball Glove: PROR205-4T
Hit the field with pro-grade quality this season. As part of Rawlings’ Heart of the Hide series, this R2G glove is crafted from center-cut portions of leather pulled from the top 5% of Rawlings’ hide stock. This ultra-premium steerhide is thicker and more durable than most other leathers, offering players a custom-molded fit and the toughness needed to compete at the highest level. This glove has a firm feel out of the box, but shapes easily and feels soft and supple. With a handsome, tan-colored shell, black embroidery and Rawlings’ssignature black and red logos on the cuff, this glove has a classic look that will outlive the passing trends.
For this Heart of the Hide R2G model, Rawlings selected a versatile combination of features. It is built on a 205 series pattern. By adding a modified Trap-eze web and 11.75″ profile, however, Rawlings also made this glove a strong choice for both infielders and pitchers. Available for both right and left handed throwers, this glove features a simple, reliable hand opening enclosed by a conventional back. Also, be sure to note the Contour Fitting that allows for narrow and lowered finger stalls, an adjusted back opening & smaller wrist opening. That Contour Fitting should allow younger players and older players with smaller hands to start using the Heart of the Hide gloves.
Rawlings has been making high quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts. They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping!
- 11.75 Inch Length
- Conventional Open Backing
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining & Full Grain Fingerback Linings Improve Comfort
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- 205 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length. Deepest Pocket And Standard Palm Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky.
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Ready 2 Go (R2G) Series Only Requires 35% Player Break-In (65% Done In The Factory)
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Modified Trapeze Web
- Colorway: Tan
- Recommended For Infielders (Shortstop and Third Base)
- Thermoformed Hand Opening
- A Re-Engineered Heel Pad Further Cuts Down On The Needed Break-In Time
- Narrow Fit – Standard Finger Stalls and 6.5 Inch to 7 Inch Wrist Opening
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenage Sized Hand (Will Fit Some Adult Hands)
There are no reviews yet.