Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PROR934-2CB
Settle in with a glove that is synonymous with baseball history. Get yourself a Rawlings Heart of the Hide!
No glove out there exemplifies baseball lore quite like the Rawlings Heart of the Hide. When you see a glove that has the famed snorting bull in the palm, you know that you are dealing with baseball glove greatness!
Rawlings constructs the shell of their Heart of the Hide gloves with top-grade U.S. Steerhide and this material will be able to handle the rigors of a grueling high school, college or summer season. And to match the shell’s quality, the glove’s hand slot is made from a deer-tanned cowhide that will be extra comfortable on a player’s hand!
This specific Heart of the Hide is made in the R2G style which means it received extra work in the Rawlings factory and only 35% of the break-in is going to be required of the player. As well, it is going to have a slightly snugger fit to it. Adolescent and teenage hands should fit in really well and even some adults will be able to get their hands in these gloves.
Lastly, this is definitely going to be a glove for an infielder as the 11.5″ length is going to be able to hold things down at 2B & SS. And if you like a little bit smaller glove at 3B, you can use it there too!
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (2B, SS & 3B)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (R2G Gloves Receive Extra Factory Softening + A Re-Engineered Heel Pad To Help Cut Down On The Needed Break-In Time | R2Gs Only Require 35% Player Break-In)
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Rawlings’ Standard Finger Stalls + A Narrow 6.5 Inch to 7 Inch Wrist Opening | Will Still Fit Some Adult Hands)
- 934 Pattern – 11.5 Inch Length. Pocket Will Be Deeper Than Gloves From Rawlings’ NP4 Pattern, But Not As Deep As Their 204 Pattern Gloves. Displays Dual Welting On Finger Backings To Provide Long-Lasting Structure.
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining Improves Comfort For The Hand Inside The Glove
- Colorway: Blonde | Black
- Conventional Open Back
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Padding For The Back Of The Wrist While In The Glove
There are no reviews yet.