Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PROR314-19CRS
Step up your glove game with JustGloves. Get this sweet Heart of the Hide with a snug fit and cool camel-blue-red color style!
This glove should excite players as it delivers a soft Heart of the Hide that still allows the player to enjoy the quality of the legendary Heart of the Hide Glove.
As briefly mentioned above, this glove’s leather is pre-softened and only requires 35% of the break-in to be done by the player after they receive the glove. Middle infielders should be excited!
Rawlings has been making high quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts. They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- 11.5 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop & Third Base)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Ready 2 Go Gloves Only Require 35% Player Break-In)
- A Re-Engineered Heel Pad Further Cuts Down On The Needed Break-In Time
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Standard Fit – Standard Finger Stalls and 7 Inch to 7.5 Inch Wrist Opening
- Laced, Single Post Web
- 314 Pattern – 11.5 Inch Length. Slightly Deeper Pocket Than The Flat NP Gloves And Wider Than The 200 Gloves. Closes Thumb To Middle And 4th Finger.
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining & Soft Full Grain Fingerback Linings Improve Comfort
- Colorway: Camel | Blue | Red
- Conventional Open Backing
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Hand Opening
There are no reviews yet.