Rawlings Heart of the Hide Hyper Shell 13″ Bryce Harper Baseball Glove: PROBH3
Play the outfield with authority with this Rawlings Heart of the Hide Bryce Harper baseball glove. Made according to the exact specifications laid out by MLB star outfielder Bryce Harper, this glove features quality leather construction along with a web design ideally suited for outfielders to field the ball cleanly.
This glove is built using high-grade steerhide leather, offering a supple yet sturdy feel. At 13 inches, this glove is long enough for outfielders to chase down most fly balls hit their way, and the H-web pocket pattern lets them easily see the ball as they’re tracking it into their glove. The lining is made with deer-tanned cowhide and the wrist liner is thermoformed to provide a stronger grip and more comfort.
Rawlings has been making high quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts. They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping!
- Break-In: 60% Player, 40% Factory
- Colorway: Grey | Black
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining & Soft Full Grain Fingerback Linings Improve Comfort
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Conventional Open Webbing
- Pro H-Web
- 13.00 Inch Length
- BH34 Pattern – Game-Day Pattern Of Bryce Harper. A 13” Model, Designed With The Deepest Pocket And An Average Width. Closes Thumb To Pinky.
- Recommended For Outfielders
- Standard Fit – Standard Finger Stalls and 7 Inch to 7.5 Inch Wrist Opening
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Hand Opening
- Hyper Shell Backing – Carbon Weave Material Promotes Durability and Minimizes Weight Of The Glove (15% Lighter Than Traditional Gloves)
- Hand Sewn Welting – Provides Distinct Look On Pinky And Thumb Portions of Shell. Creates a Smoother and More Comfortable Feel On The Inside Of The Glove.
There are no reviews yet.