Rawlings Heart of the Hide Hyper Shell 11.75″ Baseball Glove: PRO205-9BCF
You’ll always make the team with when you combine your raw talent with this Rawlings Hyper Shell Heart of the Hide glove. Made from signature steerhide leather, this 11.75″ baseball glove holds its form beautifully once broken in. Rawlings has intricately developed each detail with your success on the field in mind.
Astound the competition with your reach and dexterity with this durable yet lightweight glove. Its Hyper Shell design makes this baseball glove 15% lighter than other Heart of the Hide models, letting infielders focus on their speed and precision. It’s also all black, so you’ll look stylish and refined as you obliterate the competition.
Ball gloves from Rawlings just ooze with craftsmanship and lore. Rawlings has been around for many years and they know a thing or two about what it takes to make customers loyal for life. One of the ways they do that is by extending a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date on all their gloves. There are a few exceptions to the 12-month policy as they do NOT cover gloves that have been put in a microwave/oven, over-oiled gloves or gloves with broken laces. If you have a Rawlings glove that was purchased from JustGloves and you feel something is wrong with it, please reach out to our Glove Experts at JustGloves. They will get you set up with the information for reaching out to Rawlings!
- Free Shipping!
- Break-In: 60% Player, 40% Factory
- Colorway: Black
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining & Soft Full Grain Fingerback Linings Improve Comfort
- Index Finger Pad For Protection And Comfort
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Conventional Open Backing
- Two-Piece Solid Web
- 11.75 Inch Length
- 205 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length. Deepest Pocket And Standard Palm Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky.
- Recommend For Pitchers and Infielders (Shortstop and Third Base)
- Standard Fit – Standard Finger Stalls and 7 Inch to 7.5 Inch Wrist Opening
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Thermoformed Hand Opening
- Opening Day Collection
- Hyper Shell Backing – Carbon Weave Material Promotes Durability and Minimizes Weight Of The Glove (15% Lighter Than Traditional Gloves)
There are no reviews yet.