Rawlings Heart of the Hide 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PRO314-19SN
Let opponents know you bring some edge to the game with this Rawlings Heart of the Hide glove. The palm side of this glove features scarlet red leather while the upper hand has a mix of black and camel with white piping. As part of Rawlings’s Heart of the Hide series, this glove is built with ultra-premium steerhide that’s carefully selected from the top 5% of the brand’s stock. It has a firm feel out of the box and shapes easily for a custom fit.
Rawlings builds this glove on a 314 pattern, which is made with infielders in mind. With an x-laced single post web, this glove is an ideal choice for infielders. You can also expect faster ball transfers on quick plays thanks to the versatile 11.5″ profile.
Rawlings has been making high-quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts. They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping!
- 11.5 Inch Length
- 314 Pattern – 11.5” Length. Slightly Deeper Pocket Than The Flat NP Gloves And Wider Than The 200 Gloves. Closes Thumb To Middle And 4th Finger.
- Break-In: 60% Player, 40% Factory
- Colorway: Scarlet (Red) | Navy | Camel
- Conventional Open Back
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining & Soft Full Grain Fingerback Linings Improve Comfort
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- X-Laced Single Post Web
- Narrow Fit Design
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop and Third Base)
- Thermoformed Hand Opening
There are no reviews yet.