Rawlings Heart of the Hide 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PRO204-20CB
Bring your unique swagger onto the field with this Rawlings Heart of the Hide baseball glove. Featuring an eye-catching colorway with Columbia blue on the palm side, camel across the back, and black accents throughout, this glove has a modern aesthetic that tells opponents you’re serious about quality. At 11.5″ inches, this glove has a versatile profile that’s ideal for developing teens and youth players or adults who prefer a snugger fit. Each Heart of the Hide Glove is crafted with pro-grade steerhide selected from the top 5% of Rawlings’s stock, so they’re ready to perform wherever the game takes you.
You can expect some break-in time with this Heart of the Hide glove, but also expect a personalized fit and superior durability. The leather used for this glove is cut from small, center pieces of steerhide, resulting in a glove that’s firm while also remaining responsive and easy to shape. The single-post web features Rawlings’s unique X-lace design, so it’s also easy to shape into a deep, forgiving pocket. Built on a standard 204 pattern, this glove is an ideal choice for infielders.
Rawlings has been making high-quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts. They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping!
- 11.5 Inch Length
- 204 Pattern – 11.5” Length. Deepest Pocket And Standard Palm Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky.
- Break-In: 60% Player, 40% Factory
- Colorway: Columbia Blue | Navy | Camel
- Conventional Open Back
- Deertanned Cowhide Palm Lining & Soft Full Grain Fingerback Linings Improve Comfort
- Constructed From Top Grade U.S. Steerhide
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength
- Single Post Web With An X-Lace
- Standard Fit – Standard Finger Stalls and 7 Inch to 7.5 Inch Wrist Opening
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop and Third Base)
- Thermoformed Hand Opening
There are no reviews yet.