Introducing Nokona’s Alpha Select youth baseball gloves! Constructed from top-of-the-line leathers, Stampede and Buffalo for ideal structure, weight, and very easy break-in. The combination of these two proprietary Nokona leathers makes these gloves ready for play right off the shelf without any need for steaming. Nokona has built a reputation for providing the highest quality gloves made with top grade leathers, that are made right here in the U.S.A. For over 75 years, Nokona has been making their product in Nocona, Texas where the people have dedicated their lives to providing the highest quality ball glove for players that demand excellence. This is their legacy. Since 1934, Nokona has been producing ball gloves for America’s pastime right here in the United States.
This Nokona Alpha Select Series: S100-I features an Approximate 10.50″ Pattern, I-Web, and is one of the highest quality Youth gloves available. Nokona: America’s Pastime. American Made.
- 10.50 (+/- 0.25) Inch Pattern
- Free Shipping!
- Constructed with Buffalo and Stampede Leathers
- Game-Ready Feel
- Conventional Open Back
- Youth Fit – Smaller Hand Opening, Tighter Finger Stalls
- Made in the USA – Since 1934 (Nocona, TX)
- One (1) Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Weight: Approx. 450 g
- Nolera Composite Padding System – Lighter Feel than Traditional Felt with Similar Absorption Characteristics
There are no reviews yet.