Help young players learn to love the game with this Mizuno Prospect PowerClose youth baseball glove. Its full-grain pigskin leather offers outstanding durability to last players throughout the season, and the ButterSoft palm liner provides enhanced softness and a comfortable feel on the hand. Pioneered and perfected by the glove experts at Mizuno, this youth baseball glove is equipped with unique PowerClose technology that makes it easy for young players to snag fly balls or grounders and seal them in the pocket for a sure out. Mizuno designed this youth baseball glove with comfort in mind thanks to its MZO lining and AirMesh back, both of which offer breathability and flexibility. The specialized MZO lining in particular helps to divert sweat away from the skin, so young hands stay comfortable and dry on hot, muggy days. Mizuno: Driven by Athletes. Crafted to Win!
This Mizuno Prospect PowerClose youth baseball glove (GPP1100Y3) has an 11-inch opening and an open back for a traditional look. This is an excellent glove for young players learning the fundamentals of baseball, whether they’re positioned in the infield or outfield. Order this Mizuno Prospect PowerClose youth baseball glove today and enjoy free shipping. Don’t forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to catch!
- Free Shipping!
- 11.00 Inch Length
- ButterSoft Palm Liner Increases Durability, Feel, & Comfort
- Colorway: Black | Silver
- Full Grain PigSkin Leather Offers Excellent Shape Retention
- Lace 2 Lacing: Removes The Last 2 Lace Loops For Increased Flexibility
- ParaShock Palm Pad Reduces Sting In The Hands
- PowerClose Technology Makes Catching Easier
- PowerLock Pull Strap Offers A Simple, Secure Fit
- Recommended For Any Position On A Youth Ball Field
- Conventional Open Back
- Tartan Shock Web
- V Flex Notch Initiates A Break Point For Easier Closure
- This Glove Requires Almost No Break-In
- Designed To Fit A Beginning Ballplayer
There are no reviews yet.