Help youth players hone fundamental skills with this Mizuno Prospect Finch youth fastpitch glove. It’s constructed to help young players get a feel for the game thanks to its inspired design. Softball legend and Mizuno Brand Ambassador Jennie Finch shares her insights on fielding to make sure this glove is comfortable and easier to use effectively. The full-grain leather palm and pigskin back are tough enough to make sure this glove can last for several seasons. The ButterSoft palm lining is comfortable for players’ hands while giving them the feel they need to play with confidence. The AirMesh back is a breathable material, so hands sweat less, and it provides flexibility to make fielding easier. The MZO lining can disperse perspiration that does form, so it doesn’t cause a distraction. Mizuno: Driven by Athletes. Crafted to Win!
The Mizuno Prospect Finch youth fastpitch glove (GPP1105F3) has an 11-inch opening, a trident web pattern, and a closed back. The glove is sized for young players who pitch or play an infield position. The larger size and closed back can add support for catches, so players feel comfortable on the receiving end of hits and throws. The trident web and PowerClose technology further aid players when they need to catch the ball. Don’t forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to catch!
- Free Shipping!
- Inspired By Feedback From Legendary Gold Medalist Jennie Finch
- 11.00 Inch Pattern
- ButterSoft Palm Liner Enhances Durability, Feel, & Comfort
- Colorway: Black / White / Red
- Full Grain Leather Palm With Pigskin Back For Exceptional Durability
- Infielder / Pitcher Glove
- Less 2 Lacing Increases Flexibility Along The Closing Axis & Assists With Break In Process
- MZO Lining Wicks Away Perspiration From The Skin
- Parashock Palm Pad Absorbs Shock & Provides Outstanding Protection
- PowerClose Technology Makes Catching Easy
- PowerLock Adjustable Wrist Strap Offers Simplest & Most Secure Fit Available
- Trident Web
There are no reviews yet.