Mizuno Pro Select 11.75″ Baseball Glove: GPS2-600R2
Go for this 11.75-inch Mizuno Pro Select glove if you looking to lock down on defense over at third and short!
The Pro Select gloves are going to be some of the most dependable on the glove market! Mizuno has constructed them from US Steerhide leather that is going to be up to the challenge of enduring the most grueling high school, college and professional seasons!
This specific glove’s pocket is built to be considered “regular” regarding its depth. When you compare this glove with its regular pocket to another one with a shallow pocket, you’ll find that this glove will (1) allow you to have more room for error when fielding a baseball backhanded and (2) it will allow you to attack a softly hit grounder with only your glove hand and have more confidence that the glove will funnel the ball into the glove’s pocket.
Take this Pro Select over to the left side of the infield with its 11.75-inch length! At JustGloves, we have found that shortstops and third basemen really enjoy having gloves of this length at their positions.
Mizuno is a legendary company within the baseball & softball glove industry. And they are able to be a giant within the glove landscape because they have dedicated themselves to the company’s lifeblood: the customers. Mizuno helps out their customers by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this glove. If you get the glove from us and it starts to break down within 12 months from the purchase, just reach out to our JustGloves Glove Experts. They understand the warranty process for Mizuno and will get you the necessary info to have the glove sent to Mizuno and for it to be replaced.
- Free Shipping
- 11.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use By Infielders (SS & 3B)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Single Post Web
- Regular Pocket Design – Allows For A Good Sized Catching Well Right Where The Web & Palm Surface Intersect. Glove Will Most Likely Close From The Thumb -To- Middle or Ring Finger.
- Leather Shell Is Built With US Steerhide That Is Firm & Durable -PLUS- It Should Mold To The Manner You Hold & Close The Glove
- Durable Grip Palm Liner – Embossed, Full Grain Leather On The Inside Of The Glove Provides The Palm A Better Grip On The Glove And Therefore Makes The Palm More Effective At Closing It.
- Colorway: Black | Tan
- Conventional Open Back
- Thumb Slot Should Provide Extra Padding To Allow For More Comfort & A Secure Fit
There are no reviews yet.