Mizuno Pro Select 11.75″ Baseball Glove: GPS1BK-601S2
Get this excellent two tone glove from Mizuno that will perform great as an infielder glove!
This Mizuno Pro Select glove is 11.75″ in length which will be great for third baseman and shortstops! The steerhide leather on this glove will be remarkable and provide a sturdy glove that should hold up to the demands of a hefty travel schedule. In addition, the palm liner should create comfortable experience for any user of this glove! Mizuno builds these gloves after studying tons of pro patterns to ensure they are creating the glove so it breaks in and forms a pocket just like a professional glove.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Grey | Black
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- US Steerhide Leather – Firm, Incredibly Durable & Will Form Perfectly To Your Hand As You Break It In (A Tier Below The Kip Leather On The Mizuno Pro Gloves)
- 11.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (Shortstop and Third Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Steersoft Elite Palm Liner – Provides Exceptional Feel When Catching The Ball (Feel Of The Liner Could Be Described As “Dimpled”)
- Hand Based Pattern – Sets Pocket Of Glove Right Under The Web To Help Shape Glove Like A Pro Player
- Pocket Depth
- Displays The Shallow Pocket Design From Mizuno That Should Allow For Quick Transfers From Glove To Throwing Hand
There are no reviews yet.