Mizuno Pro 12″ Corey Kluber Baseball Glove: GMP2CK-100DT
The Klu-Borg must be feared. He is more machine than human when he takes the mound! The only way to combat the Klu-Borg is to use part of his technology against him!
Snag this glove and know that you’ll be donning a Mizuno glove that has the quality worthy of being worn by MLB pitcher, Corey Kluber!
The selling point on this Mizuno Pro glove is the US Kip leather shell. It will be a little stiffer glove at the start, but will be extremely high quality and hold it’s shape over the entire lifetime of the glove. As well, Mizuno even uses that same quality leather when making the palm liner of the glove. You can count on that palm liner to protect a player’s palm and make catching a ball very comfortable.
Since this specific glove has a 12″ length and closed web, we recommend it most for a pitcher. The reason is because batter’s can’t peer through the web and see what pitches might be getting gripped. As well, you could probably use it at 3B if you enjoy a longer glove with a closed web at that position.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Black
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Comfort & Protection
- US Kip Leather – Tight Fibers Create A Durable Glove That Still Deliver A Soft Product Once Broken In
- 12.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use At Pitcher & Infield (Third Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Closed, Basket Webbing (Mizuno’s Tartan Web)
- Shell Leather Palm Liner – Same US Kip Leather Used For The Outside Of The Glove Is Used As The Palm Liner. Provides Consistent & Durable Feel.
- Hand Based Pattern – Sets Pocket Of Glove Right Under The Web To Help Shape Glove Like A Pro With a Deep Pocket
- Glove Is Made To Meet The Specs Of The Glove Used By Starting Pitcher Of The Texas Rangers, Corey Kluber (Colorway May Not Match His Exact Glove)
There are no reviews yet.