Mizuno Pro 11.75″ Michael Chavis Baseball Glove: GMP2MC-600R
Snag this glove and know that you’ll be donning a Mizuno glove that has the quality worthy of being worn on an MLB player’s hand.
Michael Chavis is a budding star for the BoSox and he can play just about anywhere on the diamond. This glove will represent what he uses all across the infield. With it being an 11.75″ glove, we recommend it most for 3B and SS.
The big selling point on this Mizuno Pro glove is the US Kip leather shell. It will be a little stiffer glove at the start, but will be extremely high quality and hold it’s shape over the entire lifetime of the glove. As well, Mizuno even uses that same quality leather when making the palm liner of the glove. You can count on that palm liner to protect a player’s palm and make catching a ball very comfortable.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Black | Red | White Lace
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- US Kip Leather – Tight Fibers Create A Durable Glove That Still Deliver A Soft Product Once Broken In
- 11.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (11.75 Inch Is Commonly Recommended For Shortstop and Third Base; Michael Chavis Does Use At 2B Though)
- Smaller Open Backing (Not Quite A Single Finger Backing Though)
- Shell Leather Palm Liner – Same US Kip Leather Used For The Outside Of The Glove Is Used As The Palm Liner. Provides Consistent & Durable Feel.
- Hand Based Pattern – Sets Pocket Of Glove Right Under The Web To Help Shape Glove Like A Pro With a Deep Pocket
- Glove Is Made To Meet The Specs Of The Infield Glove Used By The Utilityman Of The Boston Red Sox, Michael Chavis (Colorway May Not Match His Exact Glove)
There are no reviews yet.