Mizuno USA, Inc.’s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship.
- Free Shipping!
- 12.50 Inch Softball Glove
- Bio Soft Leather
- Center Pocket Design
- Color Pop Designs
- Cross Web
- Perfect Blend Of Oil & Softness
- PlusGrip Thumb For Maximum Comfort
- Professional Level Lacing Delivers The Ultimate Durability
- Roll Welting Provides Stability Through The Fingers
- Special Edition Colorway: Black | Silver
- TPU Metallic Logo
There are no reviews yet.