Mizuno USA, Inc.’s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets. Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship.
- Free Shipping!
- 12.50 Inch Softball Glove
- Cross Web
- Bio Soft Leather
- Perfect Blend Of Oil & Softness
- Professional Level Lacing Delivers The Ultimate Durability
- Color Pop Designs
- TPU Metallic Logo
- Roll Welting Provides Stability Through The Fingers
- Center Pocket Design
- PlusGrip Thumb For Maximum Comfort
- Special Edition Colorway: Black | Royal
There are no reviews yet.