Mizuno MVP Prime 12.5″ Slow Pitch Softball Glove: GMVP1250P4S
Own the entire slow pitch diamond with this 12.5″ Mizuno MVP Prime glove. It could be the star at any defensive position on a slow pitch field!
Every season you can count on Mizuno delivering one of their best-known gloves…the MVP Prime. These models are going to deliver the time-tested Bio Soft Leather that (in spite of its name) will take some effort to get softened up for game use. However, that leather has an incredibly smooth feel and a really professional look. The look is so good that you’ll definitely do a double-take when you look down at this MVP Prime on your hand. You’ll be thinking “Dang, I could be playing in the Big Leagues!”
In addition to the great leather, Mizuno has worked in their Center Pocket Design to the glove. They explain that it should set the pocket “under the index finger for the most versatile break-in possible”. Overall, we believe that the glove will create a spot right around the index finger and thumb that the player will be able to catch the baseball with comfort.
Reach for this slow pitch glove that has a single post web and 12.5″ length. This glove can handle flyballs in the outfield or gobble up grounders on the infield. If you need something with extreme versatility, be sure and grab this MVP Prime glove.
Mizuno is a legendary company within the baseball & softball glove industry. And they are able to be a giant within the glove landscape because they have dedicated themselves to the company’s lifeblood: the customers. Mizuno helps out their customers by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this glove. If you get the glove from us and it starts to break down within 12 months from the purchase, just reach out to our JustGloves Glove Experts. They understand the warranty process for Mizuno and will get you the necessary info to have the glove sent to Mizuno and for it to be replaced.
- Free Shipping
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Any Position On A Slow Pitch Diamond
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Single Post Web
- Bio Soft Leather – This Leather Feels Smooth To The Touch & Delivers A Professional Look. It Provides A Great Feel When The Hand Enters The Glove & Also Delivers The Structure Needed To Control The Baseball When it Is Being Caught.
- Colorway: White | Black
- Conventional Open Back
- Center Pocket Design – Mizuno Works The Glove’s Construction So That The Pocket Is Right Under The Index Finger. Although The Break-In Will Require Some Effort, This Should Make it A Little Faster.
There are no reviews yet.