Mizuno MVP Prime 12.5″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: GMVP1250PF4W
This Mizuno fastpitch glove can be used in the outfield or on the infield! Get after this glove soon and be sure to get it at JustGloves!
Every season you can count on Mizuno delivering one of their best-known gloves…the MVP Prime. These models are going to deliver the time-tested Bio Soft Leather that (in spite of its name) will take some effort to get softened up for game use. However, that leather has an incredibly smooth feel and a really professional look. The look is so good that you’ll definitely do a double-take when you look down at this MVP Prime on your hand. You’ll be thinking “Dang, I could be playing in the Big Leagues!”
In addition to the great leather, Mizuno has worked in their Center Pocket Design to the glove. They explain that it should set the pocket “under the index finger for the most versatile break-in possible”. Overall, we believe that the glove will create a spot right around the index finger and thumb that the player will be able to catch the baseball with comfort.
This glove has the size to be used on both the infield and in the outfield! As well, the closed web is going to make it very usable on the mound! If you want versatility on a fastpitch diamond, you really need to consider this glove!
Ensuring that their customers are satisfied is a top priority for Mizuno. And to show that they truly care for their customers, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you have purchased this bat from JustBats and are experiencing some issues with it, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. The Experts will get you the information you need to begin a warranty replacement process with Mizuno.
- Free Shipping
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Pitchers, Outfielders & Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Fully Closed, Basket Webbing
- Bio Soft Leather – This Leather Feels Smooth To The Touch & Delivers A Professional Look. It Provides A Great Feel When The Hand Enters The Glove & Also Delivers The Structure Needed To Control The Baseball When it Is Being Caught.
- Colorway: White | Black Lacing
- Single Finger Backing
- Center Pocket Design – Mizuno Works The Glove’s Construction So That The Pocket Is Right Under The Index Finger. Although The Break-In Will Require Some Effort, This Should Make it A Little Faster.
There are no reviews yet.