Easton Tournament Elite 15″ Slow Pitch Softball Glove: TESP15
Go for one of the lengthiest gloves available on the market when you get this 15″ Easton Slow Pitch glove!
You’ll be taking the field with a high-quality piece of leather when you tote this Tournament Elite Slow Pitch Glove out to your position this season. This model is going to be built with Easton’s Diamond Pro Steer USA Leather on both the catching surface and the backing of the glove. When you couple that leather material with the single welting construction on the finger backs, you get a glove that should form an excellent shape PLUS it should hold that shape for many seasons!
Easton has built this glove to give slow pitch players tons of confidence! The glove’s heel has been engineered to be wider than a regular baseball glove’s heel. Because of that construction, the glove should be able to open up further and a softball should enter the glove uninhibited. With this glove’s extremely long length, many fielders will prefer it in the outfield. But even if you use it on the infield for slow pitch play, this Tournament Elite will have you covered.
Also, Easton has gotten fancy with this 15″ glove. They have added some Snakeskin Embossed Leather Accents on the glove’s backing. This should make the glove pop when you get to look at it up close. Rock this glove and know that you’ll be looking fresh!
Easton has become a force to be reckoned with within the glove world. And because of that, they know that they have a duty to take care of customers. They are willing to look into any situations regarding a possible defect on a glove within twelve (12) months from the date it was purchased. If you buy this glove from JustGloves and notice an issue within the first year of the purchase, please let the JustGloves’ Glove Experts know. They would be happy to assist with getting you the information to contact Easton so that you can speak with them about starting a warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 15.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use At Any Position On A Slow Pitch Diamond (But Commonly Used By Outfielders)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Double Post Web
- Easton’s Slow Pitch Pattern – Designed With A Wider Heel & A Deeper Pocket When Compared To Most Baseball Gloves. Allows A Softball To Easily Enter The Glove & Fit In The Pocket.
- Diamond Pro Steer USA Leather
- Smooth Cowhide Palm Lining For Comfort & Durability
- Colorway: White | Black | Red Logos
- Quantum Wrist Closure System – Employs Knotting & Pull Tabs To Allow Glove’s Fitting To Be Quickly & Easily Adjusted
- Partially Open Backing
- Professional Grade Rawhide Lace
- Single Welting On The Finger Backs Should Allow The Glove To Quickly Form An Excellent Pocket Shape & Hold It’s Shape For Many Seasons.
- Pinky Loop Of The Glove Has Been Redesigned To Ensure That Both The Pinky & Ring Finger Can Fit Into It.
- Snakeskin Embossed Leather Accents – Located On The PInky and Thumb Backing To Provide A Unique Look To The Glove.
There are no reviews yet.