Easton Professional Collection Kevin Pillar 12.75″ Baseball Glove: F73KP
Get this fancy looking glove that pays homage to Kevin Pillar while he was roaming centerfield for the Toronto Blue Jays!
This sweet 12.75″ outfield glove will feature a blue and blonde leather design that is topped off with black lacing. If you are an outfielder and play for a team that’s colorway incorporates some blue, then this is a glove that cannot be passed up. The steerhide leather quality is excellent on this glove and if you (1) keep it out of the elements as much as possible, (2) add oil when it gets dry and (3) store it in a temperature controlled setting; this glove from Easton should last for many seasons of play!
If you purchase this glove from JustGloves and it breaks down on you fairly quickly after the purchase, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. The Glove Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge. They will be able to let you know if this glove is covered by any warranty with Easton. And if it is covered, they will get you the information needed to begin a warranty repair or replacement with Easton.
- Free Shipping
- 12.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Outfielders
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Built With Premium Reserve Steerhide
- Colorway: Blonde | Blue | Black Lacing
- Conventional Open Back
- Laced With Pro Grade Rawhide Laces
- Thinner Heel Pad Provides Easier Closure & Better Feel Of Baseball When Making A Catch
There are no reviews yet.