Easton Professional Collection Hybrid 12.75″ Baseball Glove: PCH-L73
A 12.75-inch length makes it feel like you can catch anything hit your way. Catch everything in the outfield with this Easton glove!
The Professional Collection Hybrid gloves made by Easton are models that you will not want to miss out on purchasing. The shells of these gloves are going to combine two different types of steerhide leather: (1) The catching surfaces and inner palm linings are going to be made from very durable USA Chrome-Tanned steerhide that should also be soft to the touch. (2) Meanwhile, the backings of the gloves will be made from lightweight Japanese-Tanned Professional Reserve Steerhide that should keep the weight of the gloves down while also allowing the gloves to keep their shape.
The glove will be reinforced by a single welting on the backs of every finger of the glove. The single welting gives the glove structure for many seasons, but it has also been known to permit a quicker break-in (especially when compared to gloves that have 2 welts on their finger backings). And if the welting wasn’t going to hold that structure together well enough, Easton also adds excellent quality rawhide lace that makes sure the glove holds its shape.
You’ll feel like a big leaguer with this black outfield glove on your hand! The tan laces give it an irresistible cosmetic touch as well. And it goes without mentioning that the 12.75-inch length will be able to nab nearly everything that is hit your way in the outfield!
Easton has become a force to be reckoned with within the glove world. And because of that, they know that they have a duty to take care of customers. They are willing to look into any situations regarding a possible defect on a glove within twelve (12) months from the date it was purchased. If you buy this glove from JustGloves and notice an issue within the first year of the purchase, please let the JustGloves’ Glove Experts know. They would be happy to assist with getting you the information to contact Easton so that you can speak with them about starting a warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 12.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use In The Outfield
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Made In Easton’s Outfield Pattern – Long Length Creates A Deep Pocket. Allows Outfielders To Confidently Charge Grounders With Only Their Glove Hand Down To Field The Baseball & Come Up Firing.
- Hybrid Leather Shell Construction – Catching Surface & Inner Palm Lining Are Made From Durable USA Chrome-Tanned Horween Steerhide. Shell Backing Is Made From Lightweight Japanese-Tanned Professional Reserve Steerhide.
- Colorway: Black | Tan Laces
- Conventional Open Back
- Professional Grade USA-Tanned Rawhide Leather Laces (Eastons Says The Laces Can Handle Up To 100 lbs Of Tensile Strength)
- Single Welting On The Backs Of The Fingers Provides Shape For The Glove. Single Welted Gloves Have Been Known To Break In Quicker Than Double Welted Gloves.
- Steerhide Leather Binding Around The Hand Opening Should Be Able To Handle The Wear & Tear Of Regular Play, Plus It Should Resist The Extra Moisture It Will Receive From Hand Sweat.
- Pinky Loop Of The Glove Has Been Redesigned To Ensure That Both The Pinky & Ring Finger Can Fit Into It.
- The Wrist Backing On The Inside of The Glove Is Made From Sheep Wool
There are no reviews yet.