Easton Professional Collection Hybrid 12.75″ Baseball First Base Mitt: PCH-K70B
Easton has carefully crafted this first base mitt to ensure that it can pick out every kind of errant throw that comes your way from an infielder!
The Professional Collection Hybrid mitts made by Easton are models that you will not want to miss out on purchasing. The shells of these mitts are going to combine two different types of steerhide leather: (1) The catching surfaces and inner palm linings are going to be made from very durable USA Chrome-Tanned steerhide that should also be soft to the touch. (2) Meanwhile, the backings of the mitts will be made from lightweight Japanese-Tanned Professional Reserve Steerhide that should keep the weight of the mitts down while also allowing the mitts to keep their shape.
Having a long length on your mitt is key in being able to effectively defend first base. This mitt will meet that demand as it measures out to 12.75″. As well, the single post and double bar web will look the part and have you feeling confident when you stand at first base.
Easton has become a force to be reckoned with within the mitt world. And because of that, they know that they have a duty to take care of customers. They are willing to look into any situations regarding a possible defect on a mitt within twelve (12) months from the date it was purchased. If you buy this mitt from JustGloves and notice an issue within the first year of the purchase, please let the JustGloves’ Glove Experts know. They would be happy to assist with getting you the information to contact Easton so that you can speak with them about starting a warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 12.75 Inch Length
- Recommended Exclusively For Use At 1st Base
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Single Post, Double Bar Web
- Made In Easton’s First Base Pattern – Long Length Creates A Deep Pocket. The First Base Design Features A Curved Edge Along The Fingers Section Of The Mitt That Should Easily Dig A Baseball Out Of The Dirt.
- Hybrid Leather Shell Construction – Catching Surface & Inner Palm Lining Are Made From Durable USA Chrome-Tanned Horween Steerhide. Shell Backing Is Made From Lightweight Japanese-Tanned Professional Reserve Steerhide.
- Colorway: Black | Tan | Blonde
- Conventional Open Back
- Professional Grade USA-Tanned Rawhide Leather Laces (Easton Says The Laces Can Handle Up To 100 lbs Of Tensile Strength)
- Steerhide Leather Binding Around The Hand Opening Should Be Able To Handle The Wear & Tear Of Regular Play, Plus It Should Resist The Extra Moisture It Will Receive From Hand Sweat.
- Pinky Loop Of The Mitt Has Been Redesigned To Ensure That Both The Pinky & Ring Finger Can Fit Into It.
- The Wrist Backing On The Inside of The Mitt Is Made From Sheep Wool
There are no reviews yet.