Easton Professional Collection 11.75″ Morgan Stuart Fastpitch Softball Glove: MJS1878
The former Washington Huskies standout infielder and current defensive guru, Morgan Stuart, has her own signature glove! Be sure and get one quickly before they’re gone!
Morgan’s glove is built in an 11.75″ length. This length is going to function at nearly any fastpitch infield position as we feel it can be used at Second Base, Short Stop & Third Base.
In addition, this glove is going to bring true quality as Easton’s Premium Reserve Steer Hide is used for the shell material of the glove. That steer hide will be able to hold up to the high demands of high school softball, travel softball and even college softball! It will come with a little bit of stiffness to it. However, it does have a single-welting on each of the shell’s finger backs. Gloves that are single-welted on the finger backs typically break in a little bit easier than gloves that have double-welting on their finger backs.
Lastly, be sure to know that this glove is going to bring true quality as Morgan worked hand-in-hand with Easton to build this fastpitch glove. Morgan has dedicated her work to developing fastpitch infielders ever since she left the University of Washington. The careful craftsmanship that she oversaw as this glove was being made is a true testament to her commitment to helping fastpitch infielders improve their game!
Easton is going to be happy to take a look at any issues that may arise with an Easton glove. If you have bought this glove from JustGloves and feel that something is wrong with it, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. The Glove Experts can get you the info needed to get in contact with Easton to see if returning this glove to them and getting a replacement glove is a possibility!
- Free Shipping
- 11.75 Inch Glove
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (2B, SS & 3B)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Single Post Web
- Features Premium Reserve USA Steer Hide Leather
- Cowhide Palm Lining Provides Maximum Comfort While The Hand Is In The Glove
- Colorway: Brown | Camel
- Conventional Open Back
- Pro-Level Rawhide Lace Tests To A Tensile Strength Of 100 Lbs.
- Single Welting On The Back Of The Fingers Provides Shape For The Glove. Single Welted Gloves Have Been Known To Break In Quicker Than Double Welted Gloves.
- Ax Suede Wrist Liner – Breathable & Water Resistant Material Lines The Back Of The Player’s Hand While It Is In The Glove
- Signature Glove Of Fastpitch Defense Guru, Morgan Stuart! The Backing Of The Wrist Is Adorned With Morgan’s Personal Logo!
There are no reviews yet.