Easton Fundamental 12″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: FMFP12
Go for the Fundamental Glove if you need something for a young fastpitch player that is looking to hone her skills on the infield or within the pitcher’s circle!
Easton has built their Fundamental glove with oil-tanned & game-ready leather. This should be especially attractive for a younger player looking for something higher in quality, but also soft in its feel. And following the tradition for Easton fastpitch gloves over the past few seasons, the Fundamental will make use of the Quantum Closure Wrist opening to allow for quick and easy adjustments during games (or adjustments as your player’s wrist gets larger as seasons pass). This model has a very nice feel to it plus a soft palm lining to make it easy for a young player to trap the softball in the web of the glove when making a catch.
This 12″ glove should be handy for use across the infield and also within the pitcher’s circle. Its closed web (specifically in the basket style) should be able to shield the pitcher’s throwing hand from being seen by batters as she is gripping her pitch.
Easton has become a force to be reckoned with within the glove world. And because of that, they know that they have a duty to take care of customers. They are willing to look into any situations regarding a possible defect on a glove within twelve (12) months from the date it was purchased. If you buy this glove from JustGloves and notice an issue within the first year of the purchase, please let the JustGloves’ Glove Experts know. They would be happy to assist with getting you the information to contact Easton so that you can speak with them about starting a warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 12.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Pitchers & Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Designed To Fit A Younger Female Player
- Basket Web
- Built From Game-Ready, Oil-Tanned Cowhide Leather
- Colorway: Grey | White | Teal Logos
- Quantum Wrist Closure System – Employs Knotting & Pull Tabs To Allow Glove’s Fitting To Be Quickly & Easily Adjusted
- Partially Open Backing
- Rawhide Lace Provides Increased Durability To The Entire Glove
- Single Welting On The Finger Backs Should Allow The Glove To Quickly Form An Excellent Pocket Shape & Hold It’s Shape For Many Seasons.
- Extra-Soft Palm Lining For Increased Grip & Control
There are no reviews yet.