In both baseball and softball, it’s common for players to put two fingers inside their glove’s pinky stall. This is done for numerous reasons, including making a larger, deeper pocket, and to make the glove feel longer by avoiding impact on the index finger. This grip style traditionally leaves the index finger slot open, which doesn’t really leave you with a practical design. That’s why All-Star has introduced the Vela THREE FING3R Series of fastpitch softball gloves. They’ve designed this series around the popular three finger grip, and in the process have created one of the most unique designs to ever hit the softball diamond. This design gives players three finger slots and three distinct advantages: a huge pocket, increased fielding area, and outstanding comfort. These gloves are constructed with a proprietary blend of lightweight performance leather to give them the perfect level of stiffness for long-lasting durability. This 12-inch model features a weaved web and is great for all players who want a larger pocket to make securing the ball easy. Your hand will also feel secure, as this glove has an adjustable Velcro wrist strap for a custom fit and Pro Guard Padding for excellent protection. All Star: Move Forward, Rise Above! Free Shipping!
- 12.00 Inch Pattern
- Conventional Open Back with Adjustable Velcro Wrist Strap
- Weaved Web
- Fastpitch Softball Specific Pattern
- Free Shipping!
- Lightweight Performance Leather Construction
- Utility Model
- Pro Guard Padding (PGP) – Provides All the Feel without the Sting
- Three Finger Design for Larger Pocket and Added Comfort
- Popular Black and Tan Combo – Tan Leather in Palm is Softer to Create Amazing Pocket / Black Leather on Back Adds Support and Durability
There are no reviews yet.