The All-Star CM1000TM Professional Series Training Mitt! All-Star uses the latest in manufacturing technology, including several patented manufacturing processes. All-Star invests heavily into the research and development of new products as well as the processes required to manufacture them. The All-Star Pro Series Training Mitt is designed to help catchers work on quick transfer speeds develops quick hands. This vintage style catching mitt modernized with the All-Star black/tan leather is a tool recommended by catchers, coaches, and teams for developing the fastest transfer speeds. When received in the pocket correctly, high-speed balls can be caught when transferred to throwing hand. This trainer, also known as ‘The Donut’ is equal to the top of the line of many of brands, these mitts feature premium oil-softened Japanese tanned US steer hide and heavy duty rawhide laces. The Velcro back closure helps give a more custom and comfortable fit for players. All-Star Sports: Move Forward, Rise Above.
An All Star glove purchased from JustGloves will feature a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty that is handled by All Star (does not cover improper cleaning, storage or usage). Reach out to JustGloves if you have an issue within 12 months of the purchase date and we will help set you up with directions for reaching out to All Star. Our Glove Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will be eager to receive your contact.
- Free Shipping!
- Training Mitt – Designed to Improve Transfer Speeds
- 35.00 Inch Pattern
- Improves Transfer Speed and Develops Quick Hands
- Japanese Tanned U.S. Steerhide – Allows for a Faster Break-In but Longer Life
- Open Back with Velcro Wrist Strap
- Popular Black and Tan Combo – Tan Leather in Palm is Softer to Create Amazing Pocket / Black Leather on Back Adds Support and Durability
- Use During Bullpens or Live Practice
- Recommended By Catchers, Coaches, & Teams
There are no reviews yet.