The ULTIMATE Catcher’s Mitt on the market and one of the most popular mitts worn by the Pros! In the area of baseball protective products, All-Star’s design leadership is unsurpassed. The CM3000 Series of mitts are designed for the serious ball player. Exclusive Japanese tanned steer hide allows for fast break in and extended life. Only the finest materials and hand craftsmanship are utilized to make these exceptional mitts. The soft leather pocket allows for great feel and gives the ball that extra pop that the pitchers like. The Black back gives the mitt just the right amount of support for handling the ball. The extended pro pocket is for strength and support. Smooth back design with locking tab back that eliminates bulk, improves comfort and allows easy adjustment. Individually hand made, each glove is a work of art. Free Shipping!
- 33.50 Inch Circumference
- Conventional Open Back
- Recommended Exclusively For Catchers
- Extended Pocket with Profiled Toe Makes Scooping Easier
- Japanese Tanned U.S. Steerhide – Allows for a Faster Break-In but Longer Life
- Reinforced Closed Web
- Free Shipping!
- Extremely Stiff; Will Require An Extensive Break-In (Even Stiffer Than Black/Tan Pro Elite Mitt)
- Colorway: Black
- Designed To Fit A High School To Adult Sized Hand
- Index Finger Hood On Back Of Glove
- Velcro Wrist Strap To Adjust Hand Opening To Different Sizes
There are no reviews yet.